Housing, Supporting, Connecting.
Nurreen is auspiced by Wentworth and provides a range of housing and support services to women and children in the Hawkesbury who are escaping domestic / family violence, homeless or at risk of homelessness. Services are available to all women living, working or studying in the Hawkesbury.
Nurreen offers the following services:
- Short term supported accommodation for women with children escaping domestic violence
- Medium term supported housing for women with children who are homeless and who have support needs
- Generalist support to women experiencing issues that affect their ability to access or sustain appropriate housing including:
- Support to attend the CTTT
- advocacy and negotiation with private rental landlords
- assistance with housing applications to community housing and Housing NSW
- information and referral to other support or housing services
- support and information with living skills and budgeting
For further information regarding these services please contact Nurreen on 4574 8905